Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday the rainy day

Everyone knows today is rainy day, and it rains throughout the morning, I woke up this morning feeling cool due to the rain. Besides, my work today are quite interesting because i was faced by dilemma and i was able to figured out. Also i manage to fight my inner thoughts which almost cause me another traveling trip.

Well, the morning started with the rainy morning which i happens went i need to got to few places to settle my boss's stuff. I went to MPSJ to get the assessment bill then i went to PJ land office to get the quit rent bill, and i wasnt able to get the quit rent bill because it wasn't registered in their system, so they as me to got to shah alam. I left PJ land office and head to Shah Alam land office. Here i manage to get the quit rent. So after that i went back to office. While i was in the land office, i have a lot of inner thought disturbing my work. Luckily i didnt follow my inner though or else i would need to come back to Shah Alam. I almost make a decision to leave the Shah Alam without checking with the bill that i receive and also without asking further details about the bill. I told myself that i need a clear information about this land thingy. Luckily i was able to do so without feeling embarrased.

I went to office after getting all the things done. Once i reach office, i was assigned to go to post office to sent a document and enquire about the mailing charges.

so after done with that, i went back to office and i realise that i forgot to takePoslaju form. Crap!! this means that i need to go there again tomolo.

i sat in my office 1 1/2 hours than my work ended, i went back with happy feeling. hehe..
instead i go back home, i go lake for fishing.. hehe..

after fishing, went to Tacklebox, lepak there.. chit chat.. and cabut..

reach home makan dinner and writing this blog to u guys.. hehehe

I have very nice day but of course not for the rain this morning which get me wet while traveling... darn!

4 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

i was wondering where is ur work place?..oh gosh..my "bf" so busy har!..buthen,busy still went for fishing...haha

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

oh... i work in Kelana Jaya. busy leh me.. huahuahua...

fishing is my life..

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

How i wish it rains in Penang. Very hot leh today!!!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

hehehe... too bad!! huahuahua... here very cool and windy.. nice to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home