Sunday, August 14, 2005

Today, I went for my Fly Fishing competition. I was great and i was having a lot of fun although i didnt win any prize. The peacock bass here ( Clear Water Santuary) is very strong compared to Subang lake peacock bass. The fishes there are able to give a good fight which most of fishing looking forward into.

It been a tiring day for me especially casting fly fishing the whole day. I almost felt a sleep while sitting down to rest for a moment. At that moment i already give up in to win the competition.

Conclusion, Fishing is still the best sports that i'm good at. hehe...

Clearwater Sanctuary

From the right, Riki, Izad and me. Waiting for the competition to start.

Mans in the competition.. they are all Fly Fishing member.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Walau....you go for competition some more. Next time i go back, you must catch a BIG fish..then we go for dinner together okay?? Hehe...

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Yalor.. Long time didnt go for competition ad mah.. also this is the first time i go for Fly Fishing competition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home