Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ipoh

As previously mention that I was going to Ipoh that very morning. Right now here the story on Ipoh Trip.


Morning, I was getting ready to go to Ipoh. I went to check the car's battery water, motor oil and also the cooling system (I forgot what it was called). After doing all the necessary things to the car, I went to take my bath and eat my breakfast. Then I was thinking.. Should I bring spare clothing for emergency. Then too I was thinking.. Should I bring water for them too.. haha.. in the end I just bring one big bottle of water and my own drinking bottle. I was mentally prepared to drive all the way to ipoh.

is 10 am, I drove the car to petrol station and fill the car petrol until full. I bought one battery water to top up.

When I reach Jacquline's house with her breakfast, is already 10.20am.. while waiting for her.. I top up the battery water in front of her house.. after she done with her stuff, we pick up Ah foo and Ah men. Then we head to Joyce's office.. pick her up and go to ipoh straight.

it was long journey.. Ah Men was sleeping in the car from the start of the journey while the rest was talking.. singing and discussing about starting a business. We reach ipoh at 1.15pm.. 2 hours journey man.. haha.. this is the first time I drove so far. Driving all the way to Ipoh is the greatest achievement for now. Maybe I will drive up all the way to Penang soon..

Let me conclude the trip because i'm lazy to write all of it. Just tell u the significant event only.
Once we reach Ipoh, We look for lunch near by, We was hoping to eat Ipoh famous delicacy. So we drove few round in the small business centre.. Joyce spotted White Chicken hanging on the food shelf. Once we park our car, we walk straight to that stall and sit.. then we notice we got trick.. the was no Ipoh delicacy of chicken rice.. it was a fake chicken hanging there.. we were disappointed abit, anyway.. i'm hungry.. and I dont like to complain.. so we eat pan mee... we all were "cha Tou" because eating pan mee in ipoh, suppose to eat some exortic food that we can't find in K.L.

after finish our lunch, we went to Cave temple. We went to cave temple to feed tortise. Then two old lady came to offer us Kang Kong so that we can feed the tortise. The tortise was huge.. but only few of them and a lot of small fellows.

We took few pictures here and there.. Ah men and Jacq was teasing each other.. they were funny. During the whole trip, Ah men and Jacq never stop teasing... at least got something to laugh on because of their act.

later.. we went to wash our hair after visiting Damin's house. It was my first time washing my hair in saloon. The experience was fantastic.. I thought it was a plain wash but instead they gives you head massage while washing hair.. I really enjoy the massage. I feel good after massage..

ok.. finish hair wash, we went to eat dinner.. in town centre, this time we manage to eat Ipoh delicacy. We ate one whole chicken excluding gizards. and two plate of bean sproud. I eat untill full full.. so full that I wasnt able to move much. Ah Foo and Ah Men teasing Jacq to eat more chicken.. but she refuses by taking away her plate. After dinner.. We went shopping near by.

Damin bring us to a park in Town centre, The park is BEAUTIFUL. The landscape was so well designed, and this is in Ipoh. We took few photo here and there.. We also join the kids in play ground... hahaha..

after that... we went around to pubs and disco in Ipoh... They have nite life there too.. So Ipoh wasnt so dead after all. After that.. we went back home... Thanks to Damin for bringing us around without him.. we are lost. Thanks for the Fruits too.. Really appreciate it.

Check those photo out... in my multiply.

6 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Good good...next time you drive to Penang to visit me okay??

P/s: Do you know who am i??

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish..no photo?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Hui Wen: Sorry i haven post the photo yet.. sabar ya.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Emotionalistic: mei gie is that u??

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Hehe...secret. I am suppose to be anonymous!!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

i noe who u are ad la.. u la.. bad girl.. didnt tell me about ur this blog. teruk la u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home