Saturday, August 06, 2005

Now is 8.02am in the morning preparing myself to go to Ipoh with Jacq and her sister, ah Fong and few others fren. Wish the trip is safe and enjoyable wan.

Yesterday was just fine. I was trying very hard to finish of my work. i was afraid that i need to work at weekend. if it happen, than my Ipoh trip will be ruin. So tell to myself that i have to finish no matter how and try not to chat on internet like i do for thursday afternoon. After my all my effort i put in to work, i manage to finish the work at 5 pm.. then i call my boss, asked her whether anymore work to be done. She just said.. u finished. ok la.. i see u on monday. As soon as i hear "i see u on monday". i was happy because i don't need to work this weekend and my plan to Ipoh is a go go.

Yesterday also i talk to my parents about the car. The big car, unser. After talking to my dad that i wanted to go Ipoh with my fren. My dad question me, How are u going to divide the expenses of the car and the tear and wear. I said we all will share the petrol. That is fair rite.. Everyone has to chip in for the ride.

Oh after so long skipping YS nite session, I manage to go this time, It was Bro. Ananda Fong's talk, about Dana, Sila and Bhavana. His talks was great. Now i noe more about Dana, Sila and Bhavana. I like his talk because he speaks about practicality. That session was great.

After ys session as usual, we went for a drink at SS15 JMS. Our stop for drinking session. hahaha.. i was a bit lost. Don't seems to get what they are talking.. haha.. i was tired that time.. even during the talk.. i was already sleepy.

after the drink, Jo-Lynn drove me home.. and this time i remembered her Birthday Present.. is already end of the month.. sweat! I hope she likes it and make full use of it....
ok la.. i think, that's about it. Wait till for my next blog..

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Hey rong feng...Guess who am I?? Haha...has been stalking on you. Hey seriously, why didn't you tell me that you have a blog which exists since Dec 2003?? Aiyo...what a friend. Luckily this is a small world and i bumped into it. Hehe...still dont know who am I??

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

i dunno la... i'm cluesless... sob sob sob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home