Friday, August 05, 2005


Thursday on first week of August

Today, i running on my dutiful life, working. Nothing much happen.. all the thoughts in my head are still as monkey as ever, can't concentrate on my work.. but at least i try my best to concentrate.

I got this client got Field Audit by the income tax department.. so there is many work to be done especially prepare the documentation and cover any loop hole of the transaction before we handed the document to the income tax department. This year itself, many of my boss client got field audit. Finalising the document is a hell of a job, it is very tedious job. Every details got be correct.. is like doing a thorough audit. I can't be complaining much.. it is a job. Work never ends..

while i was working i also did something bad.. hehe.. Chatting with my classmate online, So picture this, u were busy keying all the sales transaction from January to December whihc u ad so so busy yet u chatting to ur fren in between from noon till i leave the office.. hehe.. multitasking huh? hahaha.. that's me. That's y i can't really concentrate on my work.

After work, i went to Fishing Shop in SS15, Tackle box.. is my lepaking place. Sometimes after go fishing or before.. i will drop by chat a few words with frens there..
is a nice place to be... u can sleep there.. listen to music, watch DVD and eat there too.. and shop there.. but all u can shop is Fishing equipment.. hehehe

Soon after that went back home, take a good shower... and eat my dinner.. watch fantastic 4 ... and drink a cup of milk and head to my bed.. i need a good sleep after one night of lack of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home