Saturday, August 13, 2005

Today, i wake up with refreshing mind and soul. The Wheather? hm.. is clear and i can see the sund ray shining.. Wondering where did the haze has blow too..

i have my breakfast as soon as i woke up. Ate chicken rice.. than after that help my mum clean the garden and rearrange those bircks under the mango tree.. while cleaning, My younger brothers Gf came over. So she did help us clean the garden, (hehe didnt expect she will help, anyway.. she is nice and good girl). So after cleaning, my bro and his gf went to buy breakfast for themselve.

Soon everthing in the garden is done. I went off to toilet to "poopoo". Guess wat i ate yesterday, "mee racun" at JMS. That meal gives me a very nice firery ass went i "poopoo" Gosh.. can u imagine that.. Taste the burning chilly at ur ass. haha...

Later that, i preparing my stuff for competition tomolo. Tying all the flies that i need especially "clousier" in three main colours which is red, white and cheateau (florosence green). This colours are fish's irrisistable colours which fish will whack them.. hehe..

Not long tying those flies, Azman (my fly fishing kaki) called me up to go fishing for awhile. He needs a little more practise on his casting. So i went with him to the lake. While he was practising his casting, I went with my spining rod hooked up with tiny spinner which i just bought yesterday. So i tried all the lake bank see it i can catch any fish. Just as i though, i caught one snakehead fish (haruan) with tiny spinner. I can see the fish chasing for it... the first time i cast.. the fish trying to ambuss the spinner by jumping up in the air and dive towards the spinner.. but it miss. So second, damn!! the wind blowed the spinner to land while casting. Nvm.. then third attempt, it landed just as i wanted.. and i can see the fish chase again.. and boom.. it hit.. haha... i quickly reel in the fish.. i was happy that i caught this fish on spinner.. and it was my first time.. wat an experience to be remembered.

So i bring the fish to my fren to show him i caught a fish with spinner.. after that i took of the hook and release it back to his natural habitate. I have no intention to kill fishes.. but to make it learn not to eat spinner again. see i'm good fisherman. hehe

Oh well, i need to head back because my other frens are waiting for me to catch a show.

So we went to Tacklebox (fishing shop) and have few words with them.. then i ciao.. to my house.

Give azman my clap so that he can prepare his flies.. and arrange transpot to tacklebox. So that we can go to Clear Water Sanctuary, Batu Gajah, Perak.

So Siah Huat, Sze Gee, Kwong Chow and I went to Summit to catch a movie. We watch Bewitched.

This show wasnt so good.. it was boring.. the only thing to see is Nicole Kidman.. that's all.

Wasted my money in that show.. i would rated 2 stars out of 5.

After the show, went around shopping in summit, Sze Gee bought some skirts and shirts.. while i bought a pair of skuba shoe (is a shoe not flippers), one pants, one short pants and one shirt.. Today itself i spend RM170 on shopping.. excluding lunch and movie ticket. Wow.. i spend alot.. (i think i better get a wife who can help me save money)

When back home after shopping.. i return to my fly tying.
Once done, Eat my dinner.. pack my bags... load the Ipoh Trip photo.. and now writing blog.. haha
ok la.. i need to go off already. Need to catch a good sleep for my competition.. and i have to wake up 3 morning.

Wish me Luck!!!

My tools for fly tying...

My flies that i prepared for my competition

Putting them to dry after applying expoxy on the thread.

My fly boz.. hehe it is in the mess..

6 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Wah...I miss going out for movies and shopping with you all. By the way, thanks for the movie review cause i also planned to watch the movie. Now...it is out of my list...hehe ;P.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish...what is that?...weird stuff u did?..ish ish....
and i wanna be ur wife!..muahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa.....

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

JennHuiwen: U wanna be my wife? u sure ah.. i scared u cannot tahan me.. hahaha... =P

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Mei Gie: You can always come back here.. then we can go shopping together.. ok?. haha..

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

muahahahaaa..y not?...heheee...i can tahan u.,..muahhahaa....and i will "cook" u what if i cant stand!.muahahaa

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Hui Wen: I dun wan to be "cook". Scared of pain...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home