Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday

Today I took off from work. I was able to sleep longer till afternoon after a tiring competition.
While my boss called me up because she was lock outside due to the faulty pad lock.

Today i didnt do much. After i ate my lunch and took my bath, i went to bank to open a fixed deposit account. After done with that, i called up Siah Huat. After the call he came over to my house and gave me his anatomy book.

You all would be asking why i'm taking his anatomy book which doesn't relate to my work and studies. The reason is that i have huge interest in human anatomy, like to know how human organs works. I should take medicine as my profession right.. but sadly i wasnt able too. It is a long story.

This is the anatomy book.


So Him and I went to Carrefour to search for cloth for Ingrid's mum. We manage to find it and bought it. After that we went to Subang lake for fishing . While we were fishing, i bumb into Tan (2nd prize winner for yesterday competition). Him and i had few words while Siah Huat busy fishing. hehe...

Siah Huat broke his fishing record. He manage to fish 6 peacock bass.. so proud of him. haha..
7.15 pm we left the place and go home.



Siah Huat first catch.


Me with Cekelik or Kerapu air tawar.
(also known as Gangster)

6 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Hehe...so glad to see some faces of our friends here. I really miss you all so much. Next time you take more pictures around and post them up, okay?? Thanks :).

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

ok will take more picture of me and the rest.. hehe..

This is the way we can update each other rite?

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish..gotta scold u kaokao!..y u didnt ask me to go also?..then how u be my bf?..ish ish

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

ops... Gf marah ad! huahuahua...
next time i ajak u along ok? dun marah sayang..

huahuahua..

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish...dulu LIM sekarang rongfeng@nelson...
banyak name u ade!..muahaha...

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

oh.. i just updated my blog profile so i manage to edit my name.. hehehe...

anyway, i'm a newbie in this mah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home