Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wednesday

Today something spooky happen to me. It all started with this afternoon, i was working my my office door nod was moved. It sound like someone trying to twist the door open but couldnt as it was lock. I thought it was courier man came over to sent something. As i open the door, an Indian man came up and trying to sell his fortune telling. I told that guy that i not interested in fortune telling but he insisted. He was scary, he never give up pursued me although i told him i'm not interested. He did ask me to show him my right hand so that he can read my fortune. I told him no. Than after that he ask for a glass of water, so i gave him a glass of water. He started to tell me "I'm a good man, many good fortune will come to me and god will bless me" and he gave me a lottery number while ask me to give him a small amount of money of RM20. I gave him RM10 and that's all in my wallet. He still ask me for another RM10. I told him that's all in my wallet. serious.. that all i got. So he shake my hand and went off. Immediately, I lock the door, ran to toilet and wash my hand with plenty of soap. Scared that he put some "jampi" on me. hahaha... that was scary. The funny thing is that, he started saying, "i look at ur forehead, i noe u r a lucky person. Many good things are coming my way.." . Ya.. like i dunno my luck? well, i'm a person with very average luck. My luck aren't concentrated but scattered over my life. My have my own hard time.. and also good times..

After i wash my hand, i was trying to reassure myself. By telling myself that, i musn't fall for his fortune telling. As i reassuring myself, i have this though. When he can tell fortune, why dun he tell his own fortune and make himself rich. rite?? hahaha
anyway, i also heard that those guys who can tell fortune, they are bound with certain rules which they aren't able to make himself rich but others. Anyway, that piece of paper that he wrote the 4 digit. i didnt open at all. i dunno what's gonna happen tomolo.. if it hits the lottery.. i surely regret.. if it didnt.. i save my money.

So that is for all about the spooky man and his fortune telling.

Today, nothing much happen. But i went late to work, i reach my office at 10 am. hehe.. Luckily, i dont have fix working hours. Yesterday and today i did a lot of filing. i feel so comfuse after doing her stuff. Too many bill to file in due to my boss has too many credit card and loans. File all my boss personal stuff especiall credit cards, bills, maintenance fee, and loan. Not only that, i have to go to banks to pay her credit cards, bills, and bank loan. What can i complain is part of my job and i love it when i get to go out of the office and go to places. But today i went to many banks, i can name all the banks i went. The banks are Public Bank, Hong Leong bank, OCBC bank, Am bank, and Maybank. i also went to Pos office to pay bill. After all the paying, i sigh of release because all the filing is over. Tomolo morning i have to go to MPSJ and Land office to get some document for my boss. i also need to go to Pos office too.. have to sent some document and parcel overseas.

Well, i consider myself very lucky to have this boss.. although u might think i'm not lucky. Honestly, i got to learn alot of things from this job and i love it. But i wont stay for long. I'm leaving this year end. Suppose that i leave this month but i decided to stay untill year end so that i can learn how to use UBS.

So after my work i went home, rest for awhile then went out to buy Bak Kut Teh for family dinner. After buying dinner, i went to fish. This time i caught two snakehead and this is my first time i caught them on Fly Fishing using "jonker". Bravo to myself!!


"My first haruan on jonker fly"




"Aiyak!! i didnt take the picture properly"




"Second Haruan or snakehead on jonker fly"

"Second Haruan and me.. this time i take the picture properly..'

I pity this fish because the hook had went to his eye, injuring this right eye. it may not see with his right eye. Feel so sorry. But still i want to fish.

Jonker, make from strip of rabbit fur. Very nice to touch.

13 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish..i want the rabbut fur!!...can give me ah bf?mauhahaa...muacks

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish.. i mean rabbit fur..

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

can no problem! sayang..

but it all in strips la..

u wan wat colour? i got green and grey. hehe

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

ish....no pink ah?..hmmp!...white?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

btw..i pity the fish!..hmmpo!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Aiyo..if u really kena lottery, you come to Penang to belanja me lah, okay? Let me know hoh....;P

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

HuiWen: Sayang.. (LOL) i think got pink.. need to buy from the shop.. hehe..

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Mei Gie: I also didnt go buy number also.. how to win leh??

hehehe.. i just wish if i bought them and i win the lottery next day.. wah.. then i will be rich.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

har?..need to buy from the shop?..i tot u tangkap the rabbit?..muahahaaa....pity rabbit

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

have to buy want la... if not where to catch??

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahaha...neh..bukit tinggi alot...muahaha....catch one for me la..!..

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

u siao ah.. later i kena tangkap before i can tangkap the rabbit..

haha..

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

muahahaa..ur prob la!...i teach u how la..!..muahahaa...u bring a huge bag that can fit a cutie rabbit!...and then slowly put the rabbit in!.muahahaa...then give me!...muahahaaaa....i give u 2 days to done ur MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home