Tuesday, October 04, 2005

KL

Now, i place in KL again for the second time.
I will be there for few days to update client's accounting.

Something nice about my KL office. I work at the 17th floor of office block which face towards Jalan Ipoh and also "Genting" hill. During the night, the surrounding from my room window was fantastic. i can see Genthing Highland from my window. The glowing of neon light from the city streets, building and street lights make up the fantastic view from my office.

The view from my office, is indiscribable. The glowing lights along the streets... i only can look as far as my eye can see. The colourful of noeon light emitted from advertisement board along the road makes it so beatiful even the traffic light of 3 colors makes it look good. i cant really tell u how it was like from my office.

to be honest, it beautiful... i event can see Genting Highland. i wish i can show u what i see.

Can make a romantic candle light dinner in my KL office while enjoying the perfect view.
cool leh..

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

hey bf bf!..update blog k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home