Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tired of working

Firstly, i wan to say this.. i'm tired of working.. actually not tired of job but tired of the pack schedule i have...

Not having enough rest for the past two weeks.

finally this week is the final week of the rushing job...

hurayyy!! it is over..

Hui Wen have been asking me to update my blog.. so i update it with few comment.

sunday, i went for a wedding dinner, suppose my dad to attend this but he couldnt because he will be in Redang for company trip. So ended up my mum and me went to represent my grandfather.

went there.. knowing nobody, sat with a group of young adults who r just 3 years elder than me..
i drink a lot this wedding dinner, i drink whisky mix brandy.. wahaha.. really kick me to make me drunk. wahaha... i like it.

Today, i went back with LRT again.. but this time i leave very early bcos i finish my work early.
this time. LRT was not pack.. it was a good ride home today.

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish....my name is in ur blog!..bwahaaaa

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

good what.. can make u famous..

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smack u to the max...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home