Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wedding dinner

Sunday evening. i went for my uncle's wedding dinner.. actually, he is my dad's cousin.. and i not close to them.

A lot of my great aunt and uncle are there.. which i hardly or cant remember them and worst dunno wat to call them.. i only can remember my great last uncle (lau ber chik) and Great second aunt (lau de kor).

i sat with my dad, my two cousin, grandfather and my uncle and few uncles and aunt. During the dinner i was sms-ing to fren only.. haha.. and i had very great dinner too.. and also. i drank alot of Hanessy down to my stomach too.. hahaha.. the best part is that... i drink so much until a point where i was very awake..

that night.. i have time of my life too.. especially drinking a lot of liqour.. wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home