Monday, August 29, 2005

Cameron Highland Trip

During Weekend, i went to Cameron Highland with my parents and my uncle, aunty and also my cousin. We went together in one car. My dad want me to drive up there so that he can rest. I feel happy because they trust my driving. So i drive all the way to Cameron Highland from my house. It was a long journey it takes about 1 1/2 hours to reach Tapah. My journey up was smooth. The trip this time was rather relaxing and i was able to spend some time with my family. We stayed in Malaysia Natural Society's chalet. Where we stay is surrounded by tea farm. During the nite it was really cold. We ate steamboat for dinner. Eating steamboat there was fun and it taste more delicious. In MNS chalet, they are some interesting plants around of which there was Peach tree, apricot tree, apple, and berry.




Landscape from where i stay, this picture was taken during the evening when thick clouds are blowing over the hills.

This was the peach tree i was talking about. So happens it was fruiting that time i went. Cool huh?

Can u see the berry.. i pluck that berry after i took this picture. The berry was sour. Yuck!

The picture above are apricot. Many Malaysian will not know what are they, they are fruits.. they taste like mango blended with orange. It is sweet.

Pink roses.

Cool landscape? well, this picture was taken in morning when the sun brighten up the valley.

If u don't know who is this, well this is me. Rong Feng aka Nelson

From left: My uncle, cousin and aunty.

My mum.

..Pretty flower..

i had a lot of time for myself and also i enjoy being close to nature.

i also had time of my life.

11 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmp!...beautiful!..and the pics are nice..mmuhahaa..and u din call me again!...GF marah kat sini

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

em em.. i tot u busy that's y did call u mah.. (huahuahuahua)

Thank You..

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish...how u know i am bz?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

becasue u have to study for exam.. hehe

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

char dou....ish...i marah tau?..muahahaa...btw..i am telling u now where i live..so dun ask me again...at bandar utama..near 1 utama.. i think u shud know where is it...muahahaaaa

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Bandar Utama, mm.. ok. so near to my office. haha..

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what?..near to ur office?...i tot at kelana jaya?..no?..eh..quite far also la

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Some people forgotten me liao. Enjoy so much some more....aih. Anyway, i think i want to go back and celebrate lantern festival with you all lah, but not sure if you guys are free or not. By the way, what is the exact date for the lantern festival huh?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

was log in to ur site...hmmp!..juz notice..u r cute..u know

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

I will never forget Mei Gie.. becos u r special person to me and u r only Mei Gie i know.. I will not dare to forget u (i wish u tell this to the one i love.aww..)

I just happen to be leaving to Cameron Highland.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Hui Wen.. if u say is cute.. then it would be cute.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home