Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Public Transport

Yesterday, i boss left me in client's place as she needs to get other job done. So after i finish my job.. i was to take public transport to go back. because my motorbike was left at Kelana Jaya LRT station. So my mission is to go back to Kelana Jaya LRT station.

Upon finishing my job, I walk out from office block and headed straight to Star LRT station which was 5 minutes walk. That Star Station in that area was called Titiwangsa. At first i wasnt sure where i was going. The only thing i noe was i can take a train back that's all. Upon reaching the station, i look for the information board and read the map which was provided.. that's where i know that i'm in titiwangsa.

Poor me.. i was lost.. but luck came in my way by providing me map to navigate.

So i hope into the train and headed to Masjid Jamek so that i can which my train to Putra LRT. when i reach Masjid jamek.. i got loss for a while. i dunno where is the Putra LRT.. without direction i walk my way to the court house under the rain. and i come to realise that i'm at dataran merdeka. Then i ask a guy how do i get into Putra LRT. He showed me way. ok.. i walk back to Star LRT as i was told.. as soon i reach there.. i saw Putra LRT behind the Star LRT. i was like.. wat the!! how can this be.. is so near yet is so far.. crap man.. Why la they just build a signboard which says.. Putra LRT this way! instead of me searching it under the rain.. DARN!!

Stupid!! y no sign board.. .. crap..

Nvm.. i reach Putra LRT.. went down to train terminal.. and there u can see.. hundreads of ppl in there queue-ing up to go back..

at this hot hours.. to get into train.. u must be brave to get in... and must be brave to have body contact..

so i was squeze inside the train.. but luckily the next stop.. a lot of ppl drop out.. and so the next stop.. when i reach my destination.. guess wat.. the train is almost empty.. haha..

i reach home quite late..

Conclusion.. taking public transport has many to learn.. especially ppl like me who dun know the road of kl streets.. i learn not to think too much about other ppl but only about myself. i learn that.. i need to be patient and watch out for thieve.. haha

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

That's what happened to me too when i first study in KL. Dont know the road well and dont even know where to go. I got lost many times too before i got familiar with the roads. Must learn from experience ;P.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

haha.. yeah learn from experience.. after the first time i took the train home.. how i'm more confident in kl road.. wahaha

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

oh no!!!!...my bf so cham!!!..hmmp...

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Hui Wen:

Dun worry ok.. i'm still alive...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home