Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weekends

Yesterday

1) Really got squash between on Singh, A tall lady and man.. Nasib baik one hand holding pole.
2) Tired and flu struck.. stupid medicine i bought didnt work at all.. clariness still the best.
3) Went to Jamie's hse to pass her money
4) SMS ppl.. to my gf (jk) n others..
5)Sleep early

Present

1) Work Work Work
2) Looking for Sze Gee's present and fail to find it. Wondering whether i left it in someone's car
3) Haven't eat dinner yet..
4) Ate Kuey Teow for lunch with my boss
5) Manage to Drive myself all the way to work place without having any confusion over KL roads.

Tomorrow

1) Work at estate.. help dad out
2) Wash my motormike
3) Enjoy my free time..

Achievement for today

1) Getting good at keying transaction with UBS Accounting software
2) Manage to remember and familiarise part of KL road. ( Jln Kuching -Lebuhraya Mahameru-Jln Tun Razak-Jalan Kampar-Jln Ipoh-Jln Pahang-Jln Syed putra-Jln Istana-Jln bangsar) still need to learn more about Kl road sob sob..)
3) Understand what is Telegraphic Transfer..
4) Flu is gone... Bravo!!

6 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

muahahaa...who is ur gf?...tell me now!!!!..i jeolous...!!!...

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

not u meh? haha...

anyone who is a girl and she is my fren.. will become my gf. (Lame answer)... haha

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

Mr rong feng...i am seriously gotta smack u kao kao!..muahahaaa,i am a devil!...bwahahaaaa....lame indeed k..i mean ur answer of cos

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

gf? How come suddenly talk about gf? Rong feng, are you hiding anything from me?? How could you do this to me :(?

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

oh.. is only a joke.. Playing pran on ppl only..

if i got one, i surely ill announce to u personally...

cheers

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Lovespeller said...

wah...u also must tell me personally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home