Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bad day...

This morning was good but not untill i reach home. I reach home today very late because have to stay back to work. I left the office with my boss at 7.45pm and i reach home 8.35pm..

After working in long hours.. i'm feeling so so exhausted.. that's fine.. because it is a rushing job i'm doing now... but the things is that when my boss drop me of at the LRT station to get my motorbike to go home.. i found this white paper on my motorbike basket. I was wondering wat is it. As soon as i read it.. DAMN!! i got compound. I think everyone who park their motorbike there also got compound. shit!! but y compound us?? i wonder. Everyone has to park there because we couldnt find anywhere else to park. I feel that MPPJ was no brain sometimes.. why couldnt they build more parking spaces.. especially for motorbikes..

argh...

BAD DAY!!!

6 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger vpws said...

haha they would if we pay HIGHER taxes lar..

afterall, sure kena bolot adi lar all OUR tax money they used to yamcha.. =P

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmp!...y din tell me yesterday one ha?...yeah lor...i agree with VPWS...

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger jiar said...

suckors. is that why today u had to wait for ur 'corp' to pick you up? i love malaysia but screw the goverment lah.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Every day my boss will pick me up from the LRT kj station. So i park there all the time.. didnt noe that yesterday they came to put ticket on ppl. suck man

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Hui Wen: i dun wan to disturb u mah.. that;s y didnt sms lo.. next time i will ok.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Poor thing. Guess you mustn't simply park your bike around if you planned to park for long. The MPPJ is always like that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home