Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My neck hurts

This morning i had a wonderful sleep.. but somethign was amist. I soon discover the amist, it was my neck which was aching. I realise it when i took my bath before i go to work.

I cant turn my neck to my right side even bend over to right it will hurt. Damn!!

This morning wasnt that bad..

as soon as the hours past, the neck ache getting intense i resorted to wrapping my neck with my jacket. It helps abit... putting the jacket around my neck obstruct my work. So i took it off.

Now it still hurts..

sigh... wat a day..

ouch ouch ouch..

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh..my bf got hurt..sob sob...ish...pain still went to fishing..

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

hehe...

fishign to release tension.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home