Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Worst day of my life

Right at this moment, i'm feeling depress.. i guess i hate wat i'm doing in my life, so much resposibilities to handle and non of it is in my "i like list". Why do i have to go thru this? i dun blame my job because it is my job but other stuff really make me sad at point.

Now i'm feeling down.. nothing can make me feel good, i feel like running to another place and start all over again, i.e. start a new life there..

now my heart is aching, aching because of depression that has rumble within me.. which will cause me catastrophe destruction..

sigh..............................................................................................

felt that no one care about me...

Currently listening to: Daniel Powter - Bad Day

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger jiar said...

someone cares lah silly.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

This kind of feeling always gets into everyone's life occasionally. It is not about how depress are you that matters. It is about how you overcome it. Be though. Have faith in yourself and remember there is always someone who listen and care for you. Cheer up :).

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..i am here to care for u bf...seldom see u like ler

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

Thanks everyone...
really appreciate ur concern

 

Post a Comment

<< Home