Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Life

This few weeks, i had two bad news.. which is my uncle in perth past away and my parent had went there for the funeral. This was like last thursday. It's sad to hear that someone past away.. really make u feel grief..

Recently my cousin who had motorbike accident and was admitted to hospital. She was diagnose of brain dead. It is sad to hear another family member who had past away. i just heard the news. (now)

I think this is life. Everyone has to past away someday. But why does my cousin have go away at such a young age. Why?? Question of life... why?

i guess that it isnt fair sometimes...

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Sorry to hear that, feng. My condolences to your family members.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

hm...

thanks for ur condolence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home