Friday, July 20, 2007

Someone steal my fishing rod

Wat a bad day!! I lost my fishing rod to a theif. That theif break in my house the second time to steal my fishing rod. Of all things, why my fishing rod??? Wat a dumb ass.

Sigh, i lost my fishing rod which my Jiar Yi's dad gave it to me. That rod is ain't cheap it can fetch up to 500 if brand new. If i ever find that guy.. i'll teach him a good lesson not to mess with me when it come to my properties.


Beside losing my fishing rod. I saw something amazing. I saw my hermit crab change it's sea shell when i gave them new shell. It is really fun watching them how it interiogate the new shell before changing. I got two hermit crab. Yin (black hermit) change it's shell while Yan (White hermint) didnt change. I suspect that Yan is under molting process. It's eye started to get blurry and it's exosceleton is turning into darker color.

Hope that Yan changes undergo it's molting smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home