Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Port Klang"

Friday night we did a suprise for lilin (Li-Lynn) when we secretly bring her up to Genting while she was trick to go Port Klang for fishing. She was abit blur when we all was driving in a different direction. She did notice we head to different direction but we cover up everything nicely but i got bocor here and there la.. anyway, the plan was success...

The funny thing was that when we on the way up, lynn ask me to take a day off and spend time with her and the gang to genting. Without she knowing we actually going up genting. I got choke for a moment cause she make me promise to go with her.. i just say ok and i smile.

So once we reach there.. she was happy yet sad. She sad because she wasnt prepared to go as she was in short pants and tang shirt. haha.. we all got her clothing all in the bonet already. Me and Keith has to sacrifies for her. I dress up in my fishing shirt and keith with his short pants.

Up the in genting was alright. We snap a lot of funny picture. After taking all pict we sat down at starbucks to have a good cup of coffee. it was cold up there.. keith's kaki bulu almost got frozen.. hehehe... My butt was so cold cause i sat on the floor.

around 2.30am we leave genting. Reach home around 3.30 am..

When sun rise, i sent my motor to service. I change my front tire because their old and dried up. I also change my motor oil, sit and repair my handle which is a bit faulty. Now my motor feel like brand new. The ride is so much smoother. hehe

At night, i went to for Harry Porter the order of pheonix at Mid Valley, My friends and me go for dinner before the show. We had Korean dinner. I always tot Kimchi is nice till i tried that day. Kimchi is so not nice.. I had my noodle which is so so scipy. i had bad dinner that day..

The movie was ok.. i just enjoy them casting their spell with their wand.

I went reach home at 12.30am.

Next morning, When to BGF for Effective Counselling Skill course. The course was fun. I learn many things from them. They teach us how to analyse the problem and how to solve. Thumb of rule we should involve to solve their problem but we always give assistance to them. Always listen or ask them. Make them realise the matter. Sometimes a person complains that another person is wrong is not always true. So look for the source of problem. hehehe.. it quite interesting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home