Monday, June 11, 2007

Getting busier everyday

My tittle says it all. I'm getting busier by the day as income tax deadline drew closer. Work presure become more intense as i rushing to finish the client case and submit on time. It look impossible but is achievalable. i shall believe i can do it so as my colleague.

Weekdays i work till and weekend to i work Luckily i got OT to claim. hehehe,... My boss told us we might be going for holiday after this submission. so happy to hear that but i doubt it would be materialise.
Although i'm busy this month, i hope i still have time to spend with bibi.
Friday, bi and me went for Khar Ling's wedding dinner. Bi was abit nervous and exited to see my friends. She was nervous because she scared she sesat there, but i asure her that my friends are quite noisy.



Bi and me at Khar Ling's wedding dinner



The dinner was alright. I had bargain with bi for drinking beer and wine. It was funny though bargaining in front of my friends. In the end i didnt drink a lot but just one glass of beer and one wine.

On sunday, me and bi went to see the closing ceremony of Buddhist Cultural Art Festival in Mines exhibition centre. We didnt get to see the closing ceremony cause it will end very late. The funny thing was bi knows Hun Ting in BCAF and it was surprise that bi know him. hehehe.. wat a small world. Hun Ting work in TOS full time there as i only join them for partime. So that how i know Hun Ting. Now, Hun Ting know Bi.. this makes up wat a small world we live in. Is like everyone is connected in 6 degree. Cool eh?

At the exhibition i bath the new born Buddha, buy our late chief K. Sri Dhammananda book, went to see Buddha's relic and the making of larges Buddha's foot print in Malaysia. While baby catching up with her newly found friends and her long time friends. It was nice play to gather. I saw Oi Lum, Crystal, Jun Keat, Oi Ying, Jin Hwa, Yvonne Tan, Shaun, Shen Yang, Daniel, Venice and SJBA volunteers.

I have some photo with me. I'll upload when i can. Wait for my picture ya..

Warmest regard!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home