Thursday, May 31, 2007

Feeling tire yet have to move on

Yesterday, i spent my day in the office till 8.30pm working. Which make me for-go getting bi's thai fren from LCCT and make Bi call HL to fetch them.

I know bi is stress out about them and HL and Hubert. HL & Hubert waited for very long due to mis communication between Mei Joon ( Incovar Committee) and Bi. MJ forgot to let bi know about their change in arrival time. Which cause HL & Hubert waiting like dungu there for hours.

HL make bi cry last night which i am not happy about it. He is so childish!! i dunno wat else to discribe him. What is he to scold bi and being disappointed because they have to wait. Can't he realise is nobody's fault and cant blame MJ because we all human being that we have fatigue. HL make bi cried last night till 2 am.

Beside, HL still ask bi back to be with him which make me uneasy. I personally would want bi to cut of contact with him but i know this move is very very selfish for myself but is for happiness between bi and me. In my heart, i cant left her to do all work. Anyway, i shall support her and encourage her to do the right thing. Is hard to please everyone so i think i'll let her know to please herself first.

I felt that HL is being manipulative. At first he say he wants to move on and leave bi alone which make me happy when he says that. Now he ask bi back. Telling bi that he is giving her two option which is "BF" or "nothing at all". I never seen any guy who so desperate.

I feel unsecure when HL asking her back. Just unsecure or rather uneasy. This in term will give bi stress. I shall be patient and act accordingly and not do the same mistake. Be supportive and understand. I shall not feel unsecure already as i know that bi loves me a lot. With her love i shall use it as my strong point. By thinking all the best time we had shall be strong enough. Ultimately, i trust her.

This morning b4 i came to work, i bought bi breakfast as she is attending Incovar today. We sat at wind-tunnel and had our breakfast and incovar committee came and serve us milo which is so thoughtful. She told me about wat hl did to her yesterday. And i listen to her attentively.

Today till Sunday bi will be at SJBA for Incovar camp. Oh.. i have to help Bi's parent doing Harvard Business Club work if i can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home