Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Updates

Thursday, 17 May 2007

I got a movie date with bibi. So after my work in office, i fly myself with my Honda EX5 to bibi's house. Upon reaching her house, her mum and dad cook me dinner. Aww.. so nice of her parents to cook me fried rice for me. *Thank you Aunty & uncle*

After makan, i took a quick shower then we left to Jusco (cheras selatan) for movie. Bibi wanted to watch Blade of glory but then tak jadi cause we are 30 mins late. =( at the end we watch malaysian make movie sumolah. The movie was ok.. but the climax part abit cacated. Anyway, i feel proud cause i was able to show support for our malaysian movie. *Clap Clap*

Friday, 18 May 2007

As usual, when to work, then boss ask me to go down to Klang for her to submit document for audit. So i went, after submit the document i bought famous klang ice kacang for my grandfather who stay not too far from klang town. Spend sometime grandpa by enjoying ice kacang with him before i head back to office. After office, i stop by petrol station to fill my petrol and i bum into Jin Hwa and Daniel. Chat with them a little. Notice Daniel is super tire cause he look stone. Reach home, take bath and eat dinner. Rest a little then chat with bibi over the phone. then go to sleep. What a day.

Bibi had a appointment with Lien Chai at his appartment which make me uneasy. During bibi was with him for photo shoot * i have no idea why he want to take bibi's picture only and treat her as a model, really sweat*. Luckily bibi's grand-aunt stays near by. Phew.. I went home after work and rest while my heart wasn't fully confident about lien chai's intention. Soon after the photo shoot is over and drop bibi at sunway hotel towel for dinner with her friends. My heart was at ease once more. After her dinner, i meet her and drive her home and we chat in car about Lien Chai.


Saturday, 19 May 2007

Went to work at morning and back at 5pm. Rest a bit then went for my friends bachelor dinner. Meet up with my high schoolmate and collegemate. Chat with them and updating each other. I drank 1 can of beer.

after the dinner, when back home.. and busy with myself. Then call my bibi. Discuss with her about next morning plan.

Sunday, 20 May 2007

Wake up, drink a glass of coffee and watch Naruto on comp. Mum call me to help her reposition the orkid plan. Soon after that, i took my bath and dad ask me to stay till the cloth wash finish and hang them. So i waited and hang them. I was late to bibi's house. Luckily i wasn't too late. Had breakfast at bibi's house as bibi's mum cook "lou si fun".

When to Monash new campus car park. Teach bibi how to drive once more. I was strick with her on drive. She didnt feel comfortable cause i was fierce. When she got the hang of driving around the car park. Then i ask her to drive all the way to BHP. She did it. Her hand was cold like ice cause she is very nervous. I was happu for her as her learn to drive. I hope she able to build up her confident. I was expecting her to drive confidently, but i think i was putting a lot pressure on her *Sorry bibi for me forcing u this far*

(Muax on my bibi's forehead for her good job in driving.)

Left Teen Quest early cause want to meet up with Dru for lunch at Pyramid and come back in time for 15 anni meeting. Guess wat? Meeting is canceled. sob.. Went to piramid and meet up with dru. Guess wat again? Dru was so busy shopping at Bodyshop. Gosh.. dru bought a lot of stuff. Anyway, bibi and me bought something from there too. Bibi got her body wash and i got perfume myself. so happy... =)

After that, we went to Sushi King for our lunch. I have a good time eating japanese lunch. I had a lot of salmon sushi and smoke salmon too. Yum.. the lunch was good.

Went back to bibi's house. Bibi do mask for me. bibi enjoying herself pinching all the blackhead from my face, my tears were rolling down but it was worth it. Especially my bibi caring my skin. *Thank u so so so much bibi. Muax muax.. love u* After my bibi do mask for me. I went back and have a nap before i went to Cheah Nee's wedding dinner.

At Cheah Nee's dinner, i sat with Jason, Kim Loong, Siew Fong & partner, Chin Lim, Chin Lai, Irene and Bee Queen. My table was fun, we chat and tease each other. My table waitress is cute but not as cute as bibi. Anyway, the point is that the waitress is interested in Jason. How i know? She was very shy towards him when he ask her to get orange instead of tea. She was smilling all the way to get orange for Jason.

I was teasing Jason and Kim Loong also help me. hahaha.. Poor jason..

After dinner, went back and chat with bibi for awhile before we go to bed.


Moday till Tuesday

Boring.. no activity.. but i do my usual stuff.. go work and after work chat with bibi
Have little ups and down during that time.

Today

Morning wake up by bibi's call and i heard the first word from bibi was "Morning sexy bibi" and "muax love u baby" my heart felt so so warm. *Love u too bibi* Somehow i really wan to show her how much she really means to me. I do love her from my bottom of my heart.

Later in the moon i meet her up for lunch.

Then reach back office and i was told to go Jalan Duta to hand in Export document.

after that, i'm back and now.. i'm updating my blog. hehe.. lazy me.. bleak

ok la.. better stop here..

till next post

*Bi, muax on ur forehead. I'm not upset ok bi.. love u love u*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home