Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Long Time Since I Blog

Hey, It's been super duper long i didnt enter any entry. What a big sob! right.

To updates u guys, I still doing good and happy, Since March i'm extra happy, i have my other half already. Today we are celebrating 2 months and 2 days together. There is so much to learn from each other. I hope i have done everything right all this while. Well, i mean things goes smoothly with many ups and less down. I hope my action isn't selfish though. I heard many of my friends said that in relationship, one can get very selfish. (*Cross finger* i dun wan to be that). I believe that maintaining a relationship is like holding water on our hand. If we try to hard it will slip through our fingers like graping water on our hand. So take the things easy and dun force. hehehe..

Well, the other things is that i have been pretty busy with work especially this time around. Been doing a lot of LHDN investigation case and Clients' personal tax.

Earning money is really tough job. Sob.. this is reality man. We have to strive hard to earn money. hehe..

It's been awhile i since see Mei Gie, Sze Gee and the rest. Not to mention.. May Yann and Siah Huat as well as theit partner; Ingrid and Micheal. Havent meet them since CNY. Hope to see them soon. anyway.. Hope all my friends out there are doing fine. Hope all their obstacle aren't taugh and also may they able to sail thru easily. hehehe..

To my Xiao Thoong. Love u very much. Hope u are alwasy happy and hope u also get thru obstacles easily. i hope i can cherish u all the time. Muax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home