Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy

Yesterday night i went to my baby's house. I'm so glad that i was able to spend sometimes with her and talk to her. Lately, things around her isnt so good due to fact that her ex giving her cold treatment and stuff like that.

I seriously thinks that guys who say they love their ex very much and will understand her completely for her action and later gives cold treatment to her because they feel betrayed. I feel this kind of guy isnt so mature. U say this and u act this.. it doesnt add up. U get wat i mean?

Such a pain in the ass.

Anyway, i went to her house, talk to her (she talk to me more than i talk to her) in her garden and i sat on one of those reflexiology stone and it give me funny feeling on my butt.. (hahaha). I'm very happy that she share her hearts with me. This means that she trusted me for not getting sad nor angry at her. Well, i like going thru thick and thin with her. Now i'm able to understand her better.

Baby, i'll be there for you always. muax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home