Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Updates

Monday - 14 May 2007

I took half day off from work and when to Xiao Thoong's house to clean her room. When i was on the way to her house, she cook me lunch for her first time. I was so happy because i'm the first guy she cook for. The food was not bad. Seriously, it's unique. She make fried rice with cheese omelet, sausage and vege. I try my best to finish all till the last bit she took away my food cause she knows i'm full. Somehow she read my mind, but that wasn't my true intention. I want to appreciate her cooking. Anyway, is very sweet of her to cook for me lunch for the first time. She so sweet. Muax.. love you

After lunch, i when into her room. She show me her neatly room and closet. I was so proud of her to see her room is so tidy.

I help her tidy up her study table and wipe them clean. Clean her room fan and mop the floor for her as she was down with flu. *Poor baby*

Baby come i sayang u.. muax on your forehead

Tuesday - 15 May 2007

My new colleague was ask to pay EPF and Socso since it the 15th of the month where EPF due date pmt. I was quite happy to hear my boss asking Him to do it. This means i'm relieve from my banking task. Besides, i still need to do but lesser. Anyway, is my duty to train him up to take my job after i leave this company.

Anyway, i was so busy with client's book keeping. Why busy? because his account is so so messy. I have never come across this messy client. Actually i shouldn't complain much cause it good training ground for me. At least i learn how to manage messy client's account. I shall appreciate it. In chinese saying, when there is crisis there will be opportunity. I shall life with that slogan. All the best to me ya..

Oh Xiao Thoong started her first day of work today. Hope she is doing fine.

Love you sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home