Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Furious night

Yesterday, i was so ma at my boss. She make me stay because she had something urgent to do and yet she is on the phone for hours gigling away. I already in a hurry go home so that i was able to see TDC-9 talent night.

I was so angry. She told me i have to finish her work before i go back. It didnt sound good to me as i have plans. Things turn out sour and i frown my face to show i'm not happy doing this work.

Anyway, i did my best for her and i left. Apart of me was happy cause i manage to finish wat she wants and a little angry. Anyhow, it was pressuring. I make promissed to Seok Yeng that we will be going to visit talent night at 8pm, because of the sudden work my boss ask me to do it delay till 9 pm. That is so sad. I hate my schedule being disrupted. Hate it very much.

When i saw doing the unwanted task. i realise something. When my mind decided to do something it has to be that thing. If not my concentration is not there. Some people say, "my heart is not here". Is exactly the same.

Talk to my bibi before i left to temple. I was full of anger that time.

poor bibi have to her my angry voice. Sorry bibi..