Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend movies and dinner

Saturday:


Wake up early than usual. I didnt had a good sleep due to my back is aching due to tireness and "foong sap". Feel like old man ad with all the back aching. Then also i always take bath then go to bed. I told bi that i need acupunture (Use suction) to relief my back ache.

So morning start with me watching "hero" episode 12. I'm already addicted to the show. Everyone who has power is getting together. Then something happen which potong steam. I can't find the episode 13-19 DVD. Dunno where it went. I search the whole house for it. Sadly is still mysteriously missing. Sob.. I wan to watch. So after giving up on searching i turn to watch latest Naruto Shiipunden. Naruto now is so strong but still degil kelapa. At least he listen to Kakashi. After watching all the show i want.

i lay on my bed and thinking about wat bi wanted yesterday. After much thinking i decided to buy her eye shadow and cut my hair. I need my a hair cut cause it getting messy. I wan to look good beside my bi too. So I got up from my bed i wash up my fish that is filled with moss on the glass but the water is crystal clear. Anyway, i just brush of the moss of the glass then let the fresh water clam do the filtering. Chun le.. natural way of filtering.

After washing, i went to take my bath and dress up. I drove to Summit for a hair cut. Call Jacyln whether she want to accompany me to Pyramid to buy bi's gift. She say ok but have to wait for her to come back in 20 mins time. Got her and went to pyramid.

In pyramid, we walk into Sasa and go straight to eye shadow. I saw box set of eye shadow. I was tempted to buy the box set but Jacyln says the quality is not so good and it was supported by the sales girl. So we went to see the "Kate" brand eye shadow which sell individual color. Immediate i can see the quality difference between the box set. So now, i got to choose between quality and quantity.. it was very difficult choice to do. It's like having one devil and one angel, each telling u wat to get. I was confuse.. at the end i choose quality which cost same as the box set. Anyway, i choose quality because it better than variety but i know is risky. I took the most popular color that jacyln and the sales girl recommended. Phew...

It was suffering choosing between two things both also has their good and bad. The final decision should always go for quality and suitability. So i learn new thing from buying eye shadow. Making the right decision and always trust the sales girl they know more than i do.

After buying eye shadow, Jacyln told me to get nice wrapper to put the eye shadow. Went to memory lane, get a small bag and sugar paper. It is simple yet nice.

Thanks to jacyln's creativity and recommendation the eye shadow and wrapping looks very nice. That's make me half happy, the other half is making bi happy.

Then me and her walk around to look for her pencil bag that opens in circular motion. Nvm. is hard to explain wat she want here..

Went home after that, i had my nap then i took my bath, and head to bi's house for dinner and Movie - "pirates of the carribean".

I found out bi was still sleeping after her trip to old folk home with IMU buddhist society. Guess she was very tired. So i help bi's mum preparing the table for dinner and so do small small work then i sat on massage chair. Next thing i know i heard bi's mum waking bi up.

talk to bi with her half sleep mind, she sound cute. I massage her for awhile then we had our dinner. After dinner i pass present her the eye shadow, she like it alot. That's make me happy wee.. and it's movie time!! Bi's mummy, daddy, wey, bi and me go for movie. Wee

The movie was good.. i enjoy it.

After the movie, bi went to buy popcorn for aunty while i went to buy Blade of glory for tomolo movie date with bi.

Reach home, talk to bi before i hit the sag.


Sunday:

Wake up at 8 again. Cant sleep my back still aching.

Check my mail, look at my fish tank and see how it the clam is doing the filtering, Wash car, help mummy digging a hole and chop the rambutan root so is big enough to throw fish inside for compose purpose till my hand got milt blister chopping the root, eat CCF (chee Cheong Fun), take bath and take a slow drive to bi's house for movie.

Slow drive comprises, pump petrol & buy battery for smart tag and drive to bi's house with 80 KM/hrs average.

reach bi's house, wait for her to take bath while i play her neopet. I was pretty weird play it cause i never play such funny game. It looks like a small kid but actually some r quite tough. Anyway, she gotten herself ready and we head to Jusco, cheras selatan for movie.

The movie, Blade of glory was very funny. I really kick ur laughter out loud. Especially two guy skating for competition. The one pattern the boys to was so funny and i was laughing so so hard. I recommended this show for those who needs a laughter.

After movie, we walk around the shopping centre.

Went back to bi's house, Play with new HP handphone cum PDA bi's mummy buy them and she want us to test the function and then teach her how to use them. Is cool gadget but then it takes up a lot battery. Ur battery can dry up in half day time.

Playing with phone then went to get bi's god sister and friend from Shell near Mines. Eat dinner then bi do acupunture. I feel so much alive after the treatment. i was so fresh. i can feel my back ache gone. Bi also says i look so fresh after the treatment. But bibi heartache see my back blueblack. I'm fine it didnt hurt at all. I like bi massage my back. It feel so nice and warm yet thicklish. hehe.. Thank You bibi for the acupunture, it helps a lot. muax.. bibi dun heartache ok i'm still here and fine and more healthy. muax muax..

After that i went home. reach home, wash up and call bibi.. then went to bed.


Monday

Today: i had very good sleep after yesterday night acupunture. Sleep so well till i'm so lazy to wake up. Thanks to my bibi.. i'm so alive after the super good sleep.

Go work with more alert mind and soul and physically. hehehe..

The whole day was busy.. but i'm still awake without coffee or tea. Weee...

Thank You bibi.. i really appreciate wat u done for me. Muax Muax.. love u love u..