Friday, May 25, 2007

Raining outside

Is raining very heavly outside now. My fingers are feeling very cold right now. So i'm writing my blog so that my finger gets warm quickly. So far is still cold.

Anyway, feeling a lot of ups and down lately. Sob.. i guess this will pass soon. Everything that happens has their reason. I hope that all those encounter i'm going thru will prepare me to be better person and prepare for the future. At times, i doesn't want this to happen nor i want to feel this way. I just need to stay calm and think for awhile. Graps some air before i do anything.

Anyway, it all happen for a good reason.

Bi, i know lately i have been upset myself a lot of time. Which also upset u. I'm very sorry for all this. I'll try to be wiser and make u proud of me. Baby, i love you..