Thursday, June 07, 2007

Genting trip

It was a very fun and tiring day.. Had a lotsa fun

Being with my baby for the first time at genting highland does make a lotsa different especially we go for rides together. It brings me new memory of genting by making it sweet and more memorable. It was also bibi's first time with her bf (me) to come all the way this far. For short, i'm her first bf to go so far with her. Weee...

Overall it was fun, tiring, crazy...

Snapshots:

i) Solero Shot

- Our first ride together and we sad different sit because we wasnt quick enough to get a sit together. The feeling was real fun.. hehehe... I enjoy it so my baby too

ii) Pontianak House (Haunted house)

- Baby was so scared by the "ghost" while i want to scare the "ghost" back but baby pull me back.

iii) Cork Screw

- Sitting beside bibi and it was real fun.. Waiting for the ride is boring

That all the excitment...

It was tiring and worth the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home