Thursday, June 14, 2007

Positive thinking

Been very busy lately with work till i have no time to chat with anyone especially bi. Was so busy.. can u imagine that i stare my two eye balls and a pair of lence toward computer whole day. Staring at it from 9.30 am to 9pm at night.. even lunch and dinner break was only 15 mins.

Who to blame? nobody to blame. I have possitive thoughts about working so hethic like this. It all comes down to commitment in job and attitude towards it. I believe working towards a common goal or goal congruent (canggih name) among the staff good. At least, staff like me will know wat my boss want and we work together to reach the ultimate goal which is get the job done and make my boss profit and tax her profit by asking more salary (hehe). This eventually make everyone happy. To do all this goal congruent thing is not easy, u know y?

Ok.. not everyone has the same mind set. So is very difficult event u communicate ur goal to someone he or she knows wat u wan but the method maybe not the same. So constant communication about ur objective and goal is important. Oh dun nag about ur objective, is every irritating. So explain once that it. Maybe u can elaborate once in a while. Express ur concern if u have to ur boss or to ur staff. They will understand and work towards it. Sometimes bosses and staff have to be flexible. More over, if u r the staff and u wan to have goal congruent with boss, u need to have a very possitive thinking. Contribute wat you can and try not to hope much. I like getting jobs done and it brings me satisfaction. I dunno about u guy. Share with me.


Wonder why i talk about this topic. Well, i was on the way to work this morning. I tot my work was really bad as in i have to work OT everyday till this month end. Then my conscious mind say "why do i have to think is bad?" and in my head started the discussion. All the good thing and bad things came in and conclusion is, my job is not that bad (but everyone thinks is very bad, i maybe wrong. sniff). I learn a lot from here.. and i think is time for me to move on to another company. Is nice doing wat i always do. i have to change so that i can grow.

so guys... i will be very busy till this month end. By july i will be free like bird. hehe..

P/S: Happy belated Lim Sze Gee!! wish u all the best..

P/S to my bibi: love u alot although i didnt get to talk to u like we used too.. wait to july ok.. i can talk to u the whole day. Muax.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger kokkeith said...

me leh? u talk to her dun1 2 talk 2 me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home