Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Four more days till deadline

So far in my hethic work. I'm still surviving by drink leong cha three times a day just to keep me going. Luckily they help me to keep me cool and not burn myself. hehehe...


Last week, i realise about something. I realise that our expectation is always growing and never not expecting. We will expect them to be better and better. But we never realise that they have already meet your previous expectation. If they even meet we fail to see it.

illustration:

I was doing client A's account. Is so messy and all the information is everywhere.. i complain that she didnt keep a good record of her business. Not even a summary of sales is prepared for us. We have to extract from a box of receipts and invoices. I took 2 donkey days to extract them and put it into nicely Profit & Loss Account.

After doing Client A's account, i move to Client B. Client B has all the summary done for us. All the purchases summary by month and expenses and salary. It was well organised business person. Then i realise that client B didnt do a proper job on the Salary schedule. She done a salary summary by employee's and epf & socso for employee but no employer's portion. This mean i have to calculate it out on my own which will waste a little of my time. I accuse her for not doing a proper job in the salary summary.

My boss say we all always expect a lot. Client got no summary we complain. Client do summary also we complain. We were laughing there.. So that's why our expectation new comes down but always goes up. Sometimes we take for granted on people's effort. We should at least appreciate their hard work and try not to accuse them. Let the person know that he/she method of doing is good but still needs improvement. That way, we all can work together and move forward to better future.

So let us, think of the other person before we say something. I'm very sure we all doesn't want to say something which we will regret later. Am i right? Is still not too late to change. Change is inevitable. Lets make that change.



Today bibi make me a lovely toast sandwhich. yum yum.. thank u bibi.. it was really tasty..
Muax.. love u alot bibi.. thank u for the breakfast where u put all your hardwork in preparing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home