Monday, June 18, 2007

Crazy




Today.. no no i think is the whole of today i stare my pair of eye and pair of lenses towards the computer just to finish all the transaction. While i was happily keying in those transaction.
My colleagues who is computer idiot ops.. pardon me.. who is computer ill literate kept asking me about how to use the excel. I show him many times.. i think is countless.. Anyway, wat can i say for a guy who haven't been using computer in working environment. I can feel he is being pressure by me and my boss to use the comp. tsk tk tsk..
anyway, while i doing my data entry. A tonnes of this happen to me. i just cant have my peaceful time keying in. Colleague asking me why his account doesnt tally with the book and in worksheet. Neighboring shop office drilling, the noise drive my boss crazy and soon i'm affected too. My boss's father looking up and down for a box of client's document, he was walking every where and i cant concentrate cause of his presence. He will come to my table looking for his document. Phone kept ringing. Boss kept asking me why like this why like dat. Then my boss was faxing till the fax machine when kuku. I myself when kuku because so many things happen all at once. I was laughing to myself when i told bi wat's happening with me.
Gosh.. wat a day! now i'm still in office working but i'm better position. I'm not laughing at myself anymore. dun worry i'm still sober.


Source: http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/dating/holding_hands.jpg

Yesterday, I work half day and i spent the rest of my day with bibi. We went for steamboat lunch at Johnny's Restaurant in Cheras Selatan Jusco. One thing about this steamboat restaurant it is halal. The source is very good though is a little bit spicy but i can tell u i good. Dun believe me? go and try.. The veges and meat is like normal.

Bibi and me went for a short walk after lunch. There is something about my bibi. She so fun to be with. Always tease me and make me laugh. She just know how make my day brigther. I enjoy being with her. Is like estasy. Just can't get enough of her. Sometimes i hope to see her more. hehe.. i think this is wat we call love. Love u alot bibi... muax.. hug hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home