Saturday, June 23, 2007

Barely Breathing

I'm so so busy.. and some ppl just drive me wild. I feel like biting him sometimes because he ask me nonsense question and he really lack of computer knowledge. He should at least take some or more innitiative to learn to use MS Excel when there is nothing to do. Use it more often and learn from mistakes. Well there is no easy way out. Even the software engineer has to crack his head to develope this software for our conveniene. Sometimes i really wonder why he bother to do it manually. As in, Write down in a grid paper and calculate them with calculator while u can do it in spread sheets. Arghhh... he is driving me crazy.

Anyway, i shall not be irritatate with him *medditateeee* *medddddiiiitaatttee* fuuuu... *Breathing in and out*

I think for a person like him is difficult to learn to use computer since he didnt have the chance to do it. All this past years of working. I think he doesn't use computer in his work. So when someone is lack of this he may or not know how to use it. That's why.... Can't blame him. He is just a china man who born in malaysia and can only speak mandarin, Hakka and hokkien. BM.. pemahaman is poor. English is to poor. Well.. his bad and his lack. Only i can do is teach him while i can.


So so busy till i barely breathing. So much work.. i think the work load is getting lesser and lesser.. phew.. i done most of the big big case. Weee... *clap clap clap* *peace*

hehehe... terror le.. do almost 2/3 of all my office work. That's why i barely breathing.. So busy till hardly talk to bibi on the phone. I'll try my best to spend a little more time talking to her while i'm busy. At least 15 mins everyday. This way, i keep contact with my bibi.. and update each other.. Is also the best way to lower down my stress level. (Bibi.. i love u alot alot.. muaxxxx..) I like to hear her voice, she give me peace when times of trouble.

Bibi... i want u to know that no matter how busy i will be. U still the queen of my heart. I wan to remind u, i do really love u a lot a lot. Talking to u is so precious cause u make me safe within my heart. U ease my suffering inside me. Muax.. Love u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home