Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday..

I'm bored today in office.. and i'm wet. I was on my way to office, i notice the sky was dark so i left my office earlier than usual, as i journey my way to office it started pouring and get even heavier as i travel further from my hse.. although i was wearing a windbreaker and rain coat. i still get wet, my butt is wet even my shirt too..

Luckily there was no one in office as i know my boss may not enter office today. Even if she enter, it will be like noon. so i got the office all by myself. so i strip of my top to let it dry for few minutes. I didnt wan to turn on the air-con although it help to dry the shirt faster because i dun wan myself to fall sick. I'm going to PD this saturday that's y!! so musn't fall sick..

i'm feeling guilty now for losing my fren's sun shade rubber.. i wonder where it was drop. Anyway, i must Gambateh!! to find it.. i hope the rain didnt wat it way.. Pray hard that it didnt wash away...

now i'm listenign to Wang Li Hong - Ai de jiu shi ni, it was played twice automatically.. wonder what happen.. maybe it is pertanda!! to me.. hm.. de javu... haha i must be dreaming..

Arghh... my body is aching now.. yesterday i sleep at two.. In the evenbing i went to fishing with my fishing kaki; Izaad, Nan Botak, and Apek.
Nan Botak and Apek frequently appeared in fishing magazine..

The amazing part is that all my fishing kaki in Tackle Box has a background of music. They either a band or a music production. Nan Botak is a music production manager. I yet to discover whether they can sing better than Daniel from malaysian idol.. i would bet that they will sing better than Daniel..

Gosh!! i'm burping like nobody business.. and and yawning too...
YaYYYY!!! my favourate voice of music vocal.. Matchbox 20 (Rob Thomas) - Unwell
is playing on my player...


alright.. i need to continue my work now. Happy reading.. =P
I cant wait to go PD... so excited even though i go there like ten thousand times already... maybe bcos this time is different group of ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home