Friday, October 14, 2005

Gifts

Have u ever into a situation where u just couldnt think what to give a gift to ur best friend?

I have always into been a sitaution like this went it comes to a person's brithday. I'll just go blank in my head when thinking what to buy for a best friend present. I guess this happen to be only.. maybe not.. well, i know i'm not alone who faced by this situation.

Well, sometimes we wan to buy a gift. We judge by it's function, suitibality and also the PRICE!!
Recently, i'm running out of idea what to buy for my friends.. really, just couldnt get any clue of what to buy and make their day. I guess, we couldnt always satisfied everyone's satisfaction. If my friend bought me a gift i will be happy. Item don't really make me happy.. but Friends companion does make me happy enough.

So about buying a present, there are many things to available in the market. The question always harbour around What item does our dear friend want dearly? (of course must be reasonable price) or What necessity item that he/she doesn't have?. Can we go beyond the common question?

We just get them what we think will suit them, Out of random, We might bought something they like but it suit them. Random gift has low probability of making them really happy.
Writing a birthday card would mean a lot and that also restrict u to birthday.

I think i will just ask them what they want. That will be easy. It is the worst way to get them a present!! There is no element of surprise.. this way is boring but it does get something that he/she really need yet it wont go to waste of money. E.g. Dictionary..

well, i'll just leave this present thought for awhile till i get some inspiration.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Hhmm...for girls...anything cute, sweet, nice, and colourful will do. For guy ah...hhmm...guess i should ask you this ;P.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

haha... i find it difficult to get them a present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home