Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Friday is holiday!!

This morning just receive a mail from friendster regarding new testimonial i received by someone. I quickly check my friendster and it was my close fren Sze Gee. This is the first time she send me a testimonial eventhought we know each other for 6 years since form 3 till now.

Now she is studying in cheras doing her Pharmacist. Anyway, wish her well.. it was great receiving testinomial from her. This tells me i should send her one too.. hehe


Now is raining heavily outside..

ok gtg ..

oh yeah... friday is a holiday for Selangor!! hehee yahuuu...

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Hhhmmm...but no holiday in Penang wor...:(.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

hehe... it was holiday for selangor state only. poor mei gie has to work.. while whole selangor go for holiday.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home