Monday, October 24, 2005

Renew my motorbike Road tax

Today my motorbike road tax expired. I should had done this earlier before today. But anyhow i make an urgent trip to renew my motorbike road tax. Firstly, i newbie to renewing road tax so i ask my dad on the procedure on renewing road tax.

So after getting all the info to renew my road tax, i took off and head straight to the Insurance agent to purchase insurance for my motorbike and that i have to pay RM 48.88. It quite cheap for one whole year. not bad huh?

so after getting my insurance done, i went to JPJ in pj to renew them.. it was fast. That road tax only RM2 for one whole year.. hehehe.. cheap man. That's the advantage of having motorbike. wahaha...

I'm glad that i personally renewed my motor. With this, i'm one step closer being independent person.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

haha..
this time i do everything myself..

i hate road block..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home