Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Enthusiatic with Work

Today, i had suddenly build up 'Semangat" to work without any proper reason. Usually i will do my work slowly because work is a drag to me. But today, my feeling towards work has change. I have build up an interesting attitude towards work. I guess being my lazy self do me no good. I hope this will do me plenty more good.

Anyway, I still looking for an answer on "Why am i here?" and "What reason for me to live?". I know, I know, U guys must be thinking Rong Feng live without an objective or goal in life. Well, This is true. Sad to say.

I still have not enlightened from that basic queation "Why am i here?" and "what reason for me to live?"

Hopefully, along my journey of live i will get those answer and share it with u my fellow friends.

The answer might differ from each individuals. Currently, My lame reason for me to live is Enjoy myself and enjoy earning and spending money. hehe

Wait till i find a solid answer to that question. Till then.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger pinkylicious said...

Neither do i know what is the purpose of live. It is for us to find out ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home