Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekends

Did my Red Cresent / Red Cross duty on weekends. It was PKNS-sports tournoment stretched into 2 days. Supposedly this duty was handed to another Detachement.

Sadly that detachement wasn't able to carry out and it was PUSH to me.. i'm not quite happy with the new Organising Chairperson (OC) for Volunteer Aid Detachement (VAD). Well.. I hope he appreciate what i do just to cover his ass before he is going to get into trouble.

I feel that he doesn't appreciate my effort to get ppl for the duty. Besides, he urges me to make an event. Which i really don't like. While he was talking through me to organise a blood donation in August. Then suddenly.. something came to my mind.. why people loses their interest.

I'm just wondering.. why people lose their interest in something which they been doing for very long time. What was the thing that makes ppl lose their interest?

Was it because of organisation which doesn't provide enough for it's member.

Was it because of leader that doesn't convince their member to do something.

Was it because of people nowadays are more busy then those days.. (i personally change)

Anyway... I like to hear from u. What do u think?

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home