Friday, June 02, 2006

Why

i had a fren told me that i'm cute, nice, caring and so whatever good..

but i still dun understand why i still single and available..

was it, i'm too cute untill insecure to have me as their Boyfriend?

was it, i'm ugly untill no girls want me?

was it, i'm not really a good person although they say i'm good?

was it, i'm too childish with my attitude?

was it, i'm too picky with choosing girls?

was it, i'm just a good fren to be but not a good boyfriend to be?

was it, i'm too good to every girls that makes them think i'm not interested in them?

was it, i'm too immature to be a boyfriend?

was it, i'm not strong as the other guys?

was it, i'm too desparate to have a girl?

Every girl i court, it surely headed to somewhere i dun wan it.

it either being a girls best guy friend and not boyfriend

it either being a girls family member (pet bro) and not boyfriend

it either being a girls ordinary friend...

How come it always being that way.. Why i cant have a Girlfriend?

Everytime, i fall for someone.. that someone always her peminat all along.. make the competition stiffer.

Why i cant win her heart?

Why i cant be her man?

Why??

Where did i went wrong?
Where was my mistake?
How come someone else can win her heart but not me?

Why this answer didnt come to me? WHY!!

Please answer me...

5 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Chasing-Rainbows said...

(1) No
(2) Of course not
(3) I dun think so
(4) Sometimes,but that's cute :D
(5) I think u do not know wat u wan
(6) Well..this one i'm not sure
(7) Em..really? How come i din notice tat? Then u shud treat me better..haha
(8) Hmm..
(9) How strong u wan? U tot Superman meh?
(10) Ahaha..u know that..

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

cheers.. at least i got some reply now..

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger ksuan said...

Hi Rong Feng...

Just my two cents' worth.

Being single isn't necessarily a bad thing. It just means that you haven't found someone special enough to match up to your own uniqueness. If you're not meant to be with a certain person romantically, things will work out in that direction - and if they are meant to be, they will work out.

As much as material things and physical appearance shouldn't play a part in romance, they still do and it's something everyone is forced to live with. Sad reality.

I hope you don't think of it as "what's wrong with me?" but more along the lines of "what's next?". Good things take time to come because they'll stick with you for a while.

Last thing... love has this really annoying habit of seeking you when you're not looking for it.

Hang in there, RF. =)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Rong Feng@Nelson said...

OldnavyBlue: Hey thank you so much for ur comment.. i like it.. it does help me to think further now. Wat u said is thru, we have to face certain reality but that doesnt mean that we cant excel right?.

Thx for ur comment again.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home