Sunday, May 28, 2006

Only You

The song has stuck in my head since friday 26 May 2005 just before we watch X-men: Final stand.

do u guys remember some song which goes, padadadam padadadam.. all i needed was the love u gave.. all i needed for another day.. and all i ever knew.. only u.. so the song planted deeply into my head and it wont go off... i just wonder y.. maybe my sub-conciousness is feeling wat the song feels..

anyway.. i search for the song .. and i couldnt find the original singer. i got the remix.. and yuck to it.
Guys, if u know wat song i was talking about.. please let me know.

Now i'm in office working.. Another Sunday stay back to work...

Status:

Mind: Half awake and Only u is still playing in my head
Body: Tire (shoulder aching)
Soul: Still very energetic..
Emotional: No mood..
Location: In a square wall (office)
Environment: Messy, boxes is all over
Sound: Keyboard, radio.. and boss talking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home